Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hyperion Release

Hyperion brought with it many great changes, however in particular the changes to worm hole space was a huge boon to my vagabond wormhole lifestyle. For those of you that have been living under a rock, here is a relevant devblog on the subject. While the changes to kill information being removed from API does make things much more annoying, I think that changes to worm hole frequency could make up in content.


For those of you that are trying to understand worm hole mechanics / or are interested in some more of the complex worm hole mechanics that come along with the new changes, here is a great forum thread that may be of interest to you.

The new frequency to worm hole spawning, and now the increased difficulty of WH groups to cycle holes is a great start to making worm hole place (In some respects) less safe, and easier for vagabonds such as myself to have a chance at a larger group of targets. I have seen on multiple occasions already, chains of wormholes 15+ deep. My loins are tingling for all of the extra content this is going to be providing for me. Now with that said lets start talking about the subject that all of my readers are here for in the first place- kills. The one I am planning on sharing with you today, is the type of kills that I consider perfect. The target had no chance to know that I was there.

1. My incoming worm hole was off his D-scan
2. He was at an ANOM so I just could D-scan him down, ensuring that I never had to break cloak

As per the bombers trademark, once I had selected this target- things were over in a matter of seconds. No time to react, no time to retaliate. A clean kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment